Basils Now Available For Delivery in Santa Barbara


Basils in Santa Barbara is now available for delivery! 

Check out their online delivery menu to pick and choose your favorite dishes you'd like for delivery in Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Goleta! 

--

A little about the new restaurant in Santa Barbara, Basils: A new restaurant named Basil’s Santa Barbara has opened at 608 Anacapa Street, the former home of Arch Rock Fish and Melting Pot. Basil’s offera Italian cuisine and it is the sister restaurant of Fabrocini’s Italian Kitchen at 18608 Ventura Boulevard in Tarzana. Both eateries are owned and operated by Rosemary Klein and Basil’s offers nearly the same menu as Fabrocini’s. 

“We are a family establishment,” says Brett Klein, son of the owner. “My mom opened it and I come in work any time she needs anything. My sister comes up from our Tarzana location and works shifts if need be. My son is a server here as well. Head Chef Joey Fabrocini is helping is get everything going.” I quickly discovered that nearly everything is made from scratch, and while I stopped by for a visit, I tried the fresh (not frozen) calamari which is probably the best I ever had. Breakfast at Basil’s part of future plans. Basil’s is open daily 11 a.m.- 9:30 p.m.

Source (The Restaurant Guy - http://www.santabarbara.com/dining/news/2017/09/25/basils-opens-on-anacapa/ )

--


Comments